Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Off to Spain!

My flight to Spain leaves early tomorrow morning.  I'm more nervous than excited right now, but I'm confident that as soon as I land in Madrid things will come together quickly.  Mostly I'm excited to reclaim the sense of adventure and of entering the unknown that I remember from the early days of college.  It should be a big adventure!

I'll be in Madrid until June 30th, then spend a few weeks travelling somewhere in Europe (very much still up in the air).  It's been a great summer in Bellingham, and I feel like I'm already starting to miss the beauty of the Pacific Northwest - then again, Spain has its own unique beauty that I know I'll be missing when I fly back stateside in ten months.

To family and good friends: thanks for the companionship and fun times.  I feel blessed.  ¡Hola a Madrid y aventuras nuevas!  Check back here for updates and photos.

31 August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment