Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a few days late: pardon me this lapse.  Just wanted to wish any and all readers a hale & hearty "Happy Thanksgiving!"  I certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year: an excellent group of new friends, a supportive/rad work environment at Colegio Sagrada Familia, 500+ goofy and (mostly) charming students, a good current "quarter" of Masters classes, the opportunity to live in Spain for this year, my family, all of my good friends back home, Willamette Cycling, Emily (to family/home friends/cycling team/Emily: I miss you!!), my health, all the things - good and bad - that have gone into making my life what it's been so far, etc. etc. etc.  Plenty to give thanks for!


I hope your holiday is great, however you end up spending it.  And, of course, I hope that Thanksgiving can be (for all of us) a reminder to be thankful every day, not just once a year.


Take care,
-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment